- 24 hour Emergency Wardens
- Animal Welfare
- Animal friendly hotels
- Awards & Recognition
- Corporate and group days
- Dog Fouling
- Dog Friendly Pubs
- Dogs Barking
- GSPCA Build Appeal
- GSPCA Committee
- GSPCA Membership
- GSPCA Opening & Visiting Times
- Gert the GSPCA Duck - Fun for kids
- Guernsey Animal Law
- Guernsey Dog Tax Law
- Our Team
- Restrictions on Beaches in Guernsey
- St Andrews Floral Group & Conservation Work
- Stray Cockerels & Hens
- Transporting animals in and out of Guernsey
- Adoption costs at the GSPCA
- Boarding Facilities
- Cat Adoption
- Choosing a Puppy
- Comments & Feedback
- Dog Adoption
- Dog Behaviour
- Dog Training
- Education and Schools
- Fostering Scheme
- Guided Tours at the GSPCA
- Lost & Found Advice
- Microchipping only £4.99 & advice
- Pet Bereavement Advice Page
- Pet Cremation Services
- Pet supplies and products on sale
- Room hire at the GSPCA
- Training & Courses
- Vote for a staff member or volunteer
Submitted by Steve on 13:20, 14th Mar, 2017 | 0
Last month during GSPCA Purple Week celebrating 144 years helping animals in Guernsey the Animal Shelter had many visitors from local schools to find out the work that goes on 24/7 365 days a year helping animals in Guernsey
One of the schools to visit the GSPCA were Amherst Primary School from St Peter Port.
The group were welcomed by the team at the GSPCA in the training and event room before being taken for a behind scenes tour at the Shelter.
Submitted by Steve on 10:11, 6th Jul, 2015 | 0
On Friday we were invited along to Amherst School Fete.
We arrived just after 4pm ready for the 6pm opening and had a lovely night raising funds on our stall to help animals in Guernsey.
We had many winners to the many games we took along and also lots of interest in our resident tortoise.
Over £400 was raised and a huge thank you to all that supported and the school and PTA for letting us take part.
Steve Byrne GSPCA Manager said "We had a lovely evening at the Amherst School Fete on Friday and raised over £400 which is fantastic."