- 24 hour Emergency Wardens
- Animal Welfare
- Animal friendly hotels
- Awards & Recognition
- Corporate and group days
- Dog Fouling
- Dog Friendly Pubs
- Dogs Barking
- GSPCA Build Appeal
- GSPCA Committee
- GSPCA Membership
- GSPCA Opening & Visiting Times
- Gert the GSPCA Duck - Fun for kids
- Guernsey Animal Law
- Guernsey Dog Tax Law
- Our Team
- Restrictions on Beaches in Guernsey
- St Andrews Floral Group & Conservation Work
- Stray Cockerels & Hens
- Transporting animals in and out of Guernsey
- Adoption costs at the GSPCA
- Boarding Facilities
- Cat Adoption
- Choosing a Puppy
- Comments & Feedback
- Dog Adoption
- Dog Behaviour
- Dog Training
- Education and Schools
- Fostering Scheme
- Guided Tours at the GSPCA
- Lost & Found Advice
- Microchipping only £4.99 & advice
- Pet Bereavement Advice Page
- Pet Cremation Services
- Pet supplies and products on sale
- Room hire at the GSPCA
- Training & Courses
- Vote for a staff member or volunteer
Stray timid dog Phoebe is lost between L'Ancresse and Beaucette Marina - All sightings please call the GSPCA 01481 257261
Submitted by Steve on 13:46, 13th Mar, 2017 | 0
Yesterday a very timid dog called Phoebe was lost near Key Price.
Phoebe is a white and brown shih tzu who went missing when out on a walk yesterday.
The owners have been out all hours in search of their lost dog and have asked us to share her details in case you see her.
Phoebe is very shy so unlikely to approach strangers.
Sightings of Phoebe have been between L'Ancresse and Beaucette Marina.
If you spot her we are asking if you call us here at the GSPCA on 01481 257261.