- 24 hour Emergency Wardens
- Animal Welfare
- Animal friendly hotels
- Awards & Recognition
- Corporate and group days
- Dog Fouling
- Dog Friendly Pubs
- Dogs Barking
- GSPCA Build Appeal
- GSPCA Committee
- GSPCA Membership
- GSPCA Opening & Visiting Times
- Gert the GSPCA Duck - Fun for kids
- Guernsey Animal Law
- Guernsey Dog Tax Law
- Our Team
- Restrictions on Beaches in Guernsey
- St Andrews Floral Group & Conservation Work
- Stray Cockerels & Hens
- Transporting animals in and out of Guernsey
- Adoption costs at the GSPCA
- Boarding Facilities
- Cat Adoption
- Choosing a Puppy
- Comments & Feedback
- Dog Adoption
- Dog Behaviour
- Dog Training
- Education and Schools
- Fostering Scheme
- Guided Tours at the GSPCA
- Lost & Found Advice
- Microchipping only £4.99 & advice
- Pet Bereavement Advice Page
- Pet Cremation Services
- Pet supplies and products on sale
- Room hire at the GSPCA
- Training & Courses
- Vote for a staff member or volunteer
The Big Soup Kitchen Challenge 2012 is at the Town Church tomorrow and this year you can buy the recipes
Submitted by GSPCA on 10:52, 3rd Dec, 2012 | 0
Tomorrow from 11.30am until 2pm why not pop along to the Town Church for a soup lunch.
Every penny spent will be supporting the GSPCA and Bridge 2 Sri Lanka.
There will be over a dozen soups from top chefs from around Guernsey who need your vote to choose your favourite and the one with the most votes will be the 2012 Big Soup Kitchen Champion.
The 2011 winner was Dave Matheson with his Caribbean Spiced Vegetable Soup with Chicken Jerk Strips.
This year we are pleased to announce that Waitrose are sponsoring the event and we are very grateful to them.
Soup Kitchen Tuesday 4th December 2012 at the Town Church in St Peter Port, Guernsey with the GSPCA and Bridge2Sri Lanka
Submitted by GSPCA on 10:40, 25th Oct, 2012 | 0
Soup Kitchen Tuesday 4th December 2012 at the Town Church in St Peter Port, Guernsey with the GSPCA and Bridge2Sri Lanka. To download a poster please click here.