- 24 hour Emergency Wardens
- Animal Welfare
- Animal friendly hotels
- Awards & Recognition
- Corporate and group days
- Dog Fouling
- Dog Friendly Pubs
- Dogs Barking
- GSPCA Build Appeal
- GSPCA Committee
- GSPCA Membership
- GSPCA Opening & Visiting Times
- Gert the GSPCA Duck - Fun for kids
- Guernsey Animal Law
- Guernsey Dog Tax Law
- Our Team
- Restrictions on Beaches in Guernsey
- St Andrews Floral Group & Conservation Work
- Stray Cockerels & Hens
- Transporting animals in and out of Guernsey
- Adoption costs at the GSPCA
- Boarding Facilities
- Cat Adoption
- Choosing a Puppy
- Comments & Feedback
- Dog Adoption
- Dog Behaviour
- Dog Training
- Education and Schools
- Fostering Scheme
- Guided Tours at the GSPCA
- Lost & Found Advice
- Microchipping only £4.99 & advice
- Pet Bereavement Advice Page
- Pet Cremation Services
- Pet supplies and products on sale
- Room hire at the GSPCA
- Training & Courses
- Vote for a staff member or volunteer
Submitted by Steve on 11:16, 28th May, 2015 | 0
The Guernsey nominations are open for the Guernsey Post Customer Service Awards.
Now in their fifth year, the Guernsey Post Customer Service Awards are dedicated to recognising those on Guernsey, Alderney, Herm and Sark who consistently excel in putting their customers first.
Last year GSPCA team member Helen Holmes was awarded the 'Humble Volunteer of the Year' and we were all very proud of her.
You can vote now and nominations close on Friday 19th June, and the shortlisted finalists will be announced soon afterwards.
Submitted by Steve on 18:35, 25th Mar, 2015 | 0
Millions of people, young and old, are stamp collectors (philatelists), and philately is an educational and fun hobby.
Couple this with helping animals in Guernsey, keeping stamps out of landfill and instead recycling stamps to collectors.
At the GSPCA we collect used postage stamps to raise money for the many animals we rescue, help and care for.
Submitted by GSPCA on 14:08, 19th Jul, 2012 | 0