- 24 hour Emergency Wardens
- Animal Welfare
- Animal friendly hotels
- Awards & Recognition
- Corporate and group days
- Dog Fouling
- Dog Friendly Pubs
- Dogs Barking
- GSPCA Build Appeal
- GSPCA Committee
- GSPCA Membership
- GSPCA Opening & Visiting Times
- Gert the GSPCA Duck - Fun for kids
- Guernsey Animal Law
- Guernsey Dog Tax Law
- Our Team
- Restrictions on Beaches in Guernsey
- St Andrews Floral Group & Conservation Work
- Stray Cockerels & Hens
- Transporting animals in and out of Guernsey
- Adoption costs at the GSPCA
- Boarding Facilities
- Cat Adoption
- Choosing a Puppy
- Comments & Feedback
- Dog Adoption
- Dog Behaviour
- Dog Training
- Education and Schools
- Fostering Scheme
- Guided Tours at the GSPCA
- Lost & Found Advice
- Microchipping only £4.99 & advice
- Pet Bereavement Advice Page
- Pet Cremation Services
- Pet supplies and products on sale
- Room hire at the GSPCA
- Training & Courses
- Vote for a staff member or volunteer
It's Feral Cat Day - Could you help one of our nervous or timid cats at the GSPCA with a purrrfect home
Submitted by Steve on 10:20, 15th Oct, 2015 | 0
Today is Feral Cat Day and we are appealing for those that can offer special homes for some of our very special cats.
Recently the GSPCA has been involve in rescuing 4 semi-feral kittens that found their way to our site in St Andrews.
Cherry B, Bimbo, Whiskey (pictured) and Boots arrived only 2 weeks ago with their mother cat.
At the time the kittens were just being weaned off of their mother at 8 weeks and thankfully we managed to catch them quickly and they are currently in our care.
Submitted by Steve on 08:20, 16th Oct, 2014 | 0
Today is Feral Cat Day and we are appealing for special homes for some of our special cats.
We have 5 cats that the team at the GSPCA would love to find a forever home but need that special owner.