- 24 hour Emergency Wardens
- Animal Welfare
- Animal friendly hotels
- Awards & Recognition
- Corporate and group days
- Dog Fouling
- Dog Friendly Pubs
- Dogs Barking
- GSPCA Build Appeal
- GSPCA Committee
- GSPCA Membership
- GSPCA Opening & Visiting Times
- Gert the GSPCA Duck - Fun for kids
- Guernsey Animal Law
- Guernsey Dog Tax Law
- Our Team
- Restrictions on Beaches in Guernsey
- St Andrews Floral Group & Conservation Work
- Stray Cockerels & Hens
- Transporting animals in and out of Guernsey
- Adoption costs at the GSPCA
- Boarding Facilities
- Cat Adoption
- Choosing a Puppy
- Comments & Feedback
- Dog Adoption
- Dog Behaviour
- Dog Training
- Education and Schools
- Fostering Scheme
- Guided Tours at the GSPCA
- Lost & Found Advice
- Microchipping only £4.99 & advice
- Pet Bereavement Advice Page
- Pet Cremation Services
- Pet supplies and products on sale
- Room hire at the GSPCA
- Training & Courses
- Vote for a staff member or volunteer
Submitted by Steve on 18:16, 17th May, 2016 | 0
On Sunday we held the fifth Animal Welfare Seafront Sunday which as always had a wonderful fun dog show as part of the day.
Staff and volunteers from the GSPCA Jen Bradshaw, Sheryl Carre, Lorna Prince and Sarah Creasey headed up running and organising the show with help from others and also judging from Katie Ozard who is also a volunteer at the GSPCA and runs Active Dog.
Each of the 11 classes were packed with wonderful much loved dogs.
The results were as follows -
A fantastic fun Dog Show & Summer Fayre, thanks to Property Link, Barclays staff & all that supported
Submitted by Steve on 10:44, 5th Jun, 2014 | 0
On Sunday at Fairfields we held our annual Summer Fayre and Dog Show.
With the sun shining the GSPCA would like to than k all involved and that supported what turned out to be a fantastic day.
GSPCA staff and volunteers were aided by a 20+ strong team of Barclays staff and some of their family members with organising and running their days.