- 24 hour Emergency Wardens
- Animal Welfare
- Animal friendly hotels
- Awards & Recognition
- Corporate and group days
- Dog Fouling
- Dog Friendly Pubs
- Dogs Barking
- GSPCA Build Appeal
- GSPCA Committee
- GSPCA Membership
- GSPCA Opening & Visiting Times
- Gert the GSPCA Duck - Fun for kids
- Guernsey Animal Law
- Guernsey Dog Tax Law
- Our Team
- Restrictions on Beaches in Guernsey
- St Andrews Floral Group & Conservation Work
- Stray Cockerels & Hens
- Transporting animals in and out of Guernsey
- Adoption costs at the GSPCA
- Boarding Facilities
- Cat Adoption
- Choosing a Puppy
- Comments & Feedback
- Dog Adoption
- Dog Behaviour
- Dog Training
- Education and Schools
- Fostering Scheme
- Guided Tours at the GSPCA
- Lost & Found Advice
- Microchipping only £4.99 & advice
- Pet Bereavement Advice Page
- Pet Cremation Services
- Pet supplies and products on sale
- Room hire at the GSPCA
- Training & Courses
- Vote for a staff member or volunteer
Submitted by GSPCA on 15:17, 23rd Jul, 2013 | 0
Last Wednesday we had our second Volunteer Induction Evening which was even more popular than the first.
With 24 in attendance and 18 wanting to sign up as volunteers the GSPCA welcomed the group into the family.
From those wanting to help muck out to those wanting to fund raise they arrived and were welcomed at the Shelter before having a presentation and talk about the work we carry out as well as an Induction to enable them to work safely at the Shelter and during our events.
Submitted by GSPCA on 18:07, 22nd Jul, 2013 | 0
On Saturday Roy Cochrane held a talk and slide show at Les Coutils about Guernsey Changes.
Over 40 tickets were sold and all enjoyed a cream tea as well as a raffle.
Yvonne Chauvel Senior Animal Care Assistant popped down from the GSPCA said 'What a lovely afternoon.'
'Roy did a great talk and we are extremely grateful to him for donating the proceeds from the day to the GSPCA.'