- 24 hour Emergency Wardens
- Animal Welfare
- Animal friendly hotels
- Awards & Recognition
- Corporate and group days
- Dog Fouling
- Dog Friendly Pubs
- Dogs Barking
- GSPCA Build Appeal
- GSPCA Committee
- GSPCA Membership
- GSPCA Opening & Visiting Times
- Gert the GSPCA Duck - Fun for kids
- Guernsey Animal Law
- Guernsey Dog Tax Law
- Our Team
- Restrictions on Beaches in Guernsey
- St Andrews Floral Group & Conservation Work
- Stray Cockerels & Hens
- Transporting animals in and out of Guernsey
- Adoption costs at the GSPCA
- Boarding Facilities
- Cat Adoption
- Choosing a Puppy
- Comments & Feedback
- Dog Adoption
- Dog Behaviour
- Dog Training
- Education and Schools
- Fostering Scheme
- Guided Tours at the GSPCA
- Lost & Found Advice
- Microchipping only £4.99 & advice
- Pet Bereavement Advice Page
- Pet Cremation Services
- Pet supplies and products on sale
- Room hire at the GSPCA
- Training & Courses
- Vote for a staff member or volunteer
Submitted by Steve on 18:19, 15th Apr, 2015 | 0
As Spring sets in the GSPCA see a sharp increase in the number of animals coming into the Shelter and needing to be rescued.
Yesterday we were called out to an address in St Peter Port where a cat had found itself stuck high up in a tree since Sunday.
Geoff George Animal Collection Officer arrived at the scene Tuesday morning and after making an assessment he called a colleague, Annie Janes GSPCA Animal Care Assistant to assist with additional equipment.
Submitted by GSPCA on 09:45, 22nd Aug, 2013 | 0
Geoff George one of the longest serving staff members will next month run the Guernsey Marathon for the GSPCA.
Geoff is the GSPCA Animal Collection Officer and works around the clock to help rescue and care for animals in Guernsey.
His main passion are the Grey Seals and many will remember Jethou Bumblebee and Hanois two which were rescued, cared for and released by the Shelter earlier this year.