- 24 hour Emergency Wardens
- Animal Welfare
- Animal friendly hotels
- Awards & Recognition
- Corporate and group days
- Dog Fouling
- Dog Friendly Pubs
- Dogs Barking
- GSPCA Build Appeal
- GSPCA Committee
- GSPCA Membership
- GSPCA Opening & Visiting Times
- Gert the GSPCA Duck - Fun for kids
- Guernsey Animal Law
- Guernsey Dog Tax Law
- Our Team
- Restrictions on Beaches in Guernsey
- St Andrews Floral Group & Conservation Work
- Stray Cockerels & Hens
- Transporting animals in and out of Guernsey
- Adoption costs at the GSPCA
- Boarding Facilities
- Cat Adoption
- Choosing a Puppy
- Comments & Feedback
- Dog Adoption
- Dog Behaviour
- Dog Training
- Education and Schools
- Fostering Scheme
- Guided Tours at the GSPCA
- Lost & Found Advice
- Microchipping only £4.99 & advice
- Pet Bereavement Advice Page
- Pet Cremation Services
- Pet supplies and products on sale
- Room hire at the GSPCA
- Training & Courses
- Vote for a staff member or volunteer
Thank you all involved & supported the Creature Comfort & Island FM Dog Walk raising funds for GSPCA & Guernsey Animal Aid Cats
Submitted by Steve on 10:43, 19th Apr, 2016 | 0
On Sunday Guernsey dogs and owners filled the area next to the Liberation Monument in St Peter Port at 9.30 in the morning.
The purpose was to raise funds for the GSPCA and Guernsey Animal Aid Cats all thanks to Creature Comforts and Island FM.
With over 50 dogs, their owners and a dry start a wonderful amount was raised.
Michelle Boates Director of Creature Comforts said "The walk was a big success and we had in excess of 50 dogs!"
Submitted by Steve on 15:52, 30th Mar, 2016 | 0
On Sunday 17th April at 9.30am Creature Comforts Pet Store with Island FM are asking all dog owners to come together and help raise money for Guernsey Animal Aid and the GSPCA.
Island FM and Creature Comforts would like you and your dog to join them for a brisk walk……
The walk will start at Liberation Monument at 9.30am, walking along the sea front towards Bulwer Avenue then returning to town.
Goodie bags and water will be provided.