- 24 hour Emergency Wardens
- Animal Welfare
- Animal friendly hotels
- Awards & Recognition
- Corporate and group days
- Dog Fouling
- Dog Friendly Pubs
- Dogs Barking
- GSPCA Build Appeal
- GSPCA Committee
- GSPCA Membership
- GSPCA Opening & Visiting Times
- Gert the GSPCA Duck - Fun for kids
- Guernsey Animal Law
- Guernsey Dog Tax Law
- Our Team
- Restrictions on Beaches in Guernsey
- St Andrews Floral Group & Conservation Work
- Stray Cockerels & Hens
- Transporting animals in and out of Guernsey
- Adoption costs at the GSPCA
- Boarding Facilities
- Cat Adoption
- Choosing a Puppy
- Comments & Feedback
- Dog Adoption
- Dog Behaviour
- Dog Training
- Education and Schools
- Fostering Scheme
- Guided Tours at the GSPCA
- Lost & Found Advice
- Microchipping only £4.99 & advice
- Pet Bereavement Advice Page
- Pet Cremation Services
- Pet supplies and products on sale
- Room hire at the GSPCA
- Training & Courses
- Vote for a staff member or volunteer
A massive thank you to the L'Islet Royal British Legion Charity Bingo organisors and all that supported
Submitted by Steve on 23:18, 1st Jul, 2015 | 0
On Sunday the monthly charity bingo event held at the Royal British Legion in L'Islet was in aid of the GSPCA.
The GSPCA are hugely grateful to everyone involved and especially Maureen and Carole two of the organisors.
We must also say a massive thank you to those that donated towards the 90 lots of raffle prizes which were handed out on the night, each with a GSPCA bug toy.
Submitted by Steve on 11:51, 7th Aug, 2014 | 0
Last night at the Market Bistro the GSPCA held its first Bingo Night.
The Pie & Mash Bingo Bash as it was called took place within the inner market building where the Market Bistro and their team catered, fed an watered the budding bingo players.
With over 60 in attendance the money raised was in aid of the GSPCA and helping animals in Guernsey.
For just £14.50 for adults and £10.50 for children the price included 8 games of bingo and at the interval a buffet style pie and mash.