- 24 hour Emergency Wardens
- Animal Welfare
- Animal friendly hotels
- Awards & Recognition
- Corporate and group days
- Dog Fouling
- Dog Friendly Pubs
- Dogs Barking
- GSPCA Build Appeal
- GSPCA Committee
- GSPCA Membership
- GSPCA Opening & Visiting Times
- Gert the GSPCA Duck - Fun for kids
- Guernsey Animal Law
- Guernsey Dog Tax Law
- Our Team
- Restrictions on Beaches in Guernsey
- St Andrews Floral Group & Conservation Work
- Stray Cockerels & Hens
- Transporting animals in and out of Guernsey
- Adoption costs at the GSPCA
- Boarding Facilities
- Cat Adoption
- Choosing a Puppy
- Comments & Feedback
- Dog Adoption
- Dog Behaviour
- Dog Training
- Education and Schools
- Fostering Scheme
- Guided Tours at the GSPCA
- Lost & Found Advice
- Microchipping only £4.99 & advice
- Pet Bereavement Advice Page
- Pet Cremation Services
- Pet supplies and products on sale
- Room hire at the GSPCA
- Training & Courses
- Vote for a staff member or volunteer
Submitted by Steve on 15:14, 29th May, 2015 | 0
We are pleased to announce that the goldfish and musk turtles that were found abandoned in a green tank in direct sun light are now in a new home.
The young musk turtles are now living in a fantastic enclosure at Elizabeth College and the goldfish are living with GSPCA Manager Steve Byrne and his family.
The fish Kip and Kevin and turtles Helene and Dick were lucky to survive and the team at the GSPCA are overjoyed that they are now in good homes.
Submitted by Steve on 20:14, 21st May, 2015 | 0
On Saturday a member of the GSPCA were called out to rescue two turtles and two goldfish which were found outside in a very dirty tank.
When Geoff George Animal Collection Officer rescued the fish and turtles he had to quickly try and find a location with appropriate tanks to help temporarily house them whilst facilities were arranged at the Animal Shelter in St Andrews.
Thankfully staff at the Friquet Garden Centre in Castel offered their services where all four were transported to place them in suitable conditions.