- 24 hour Emergency Wardens
- Animal Welfare
- Animal friendly hotels
- Awards & Recognition
- Corporate and group days
- Dog Fouling
- Dog Friendly Pubs
- Dogs Barking
- GSPCA Build Appeal
- GSPCA Committee
- GSPCA Membership
- GSPCA Opening & Visiting Times
- Gert the GSPCA Duck - Fun for kids
- Guernsey Animal Law
- Guernsey Dog Tax Law
- Our Team
- Restrictions on Beaches in Guernsey
- St Andrews Floral Group & Conservation Work
- Stray Cockerels & Hens
- Transporting animals in and out of Guernsey
- Adoption costs at the GSPCA
- Boarding Facilities
- Cat Adoption
- Choosing a Puppy
- Comments & Feedback
- Dog Adoption
- Dog Behaviour
- Dog Training
- Education and Schools
- Fostering Scheme
- Guided Tours at the GSPCA
- Lost & Found Advice
- Microchipping only £4.99 & advice
- Pet Bereavement Advice Page
- Pet Cremation Services
- Pet supplies and products on sale
- Room hire at the GSPCA
- Training & Courses
- Vote for a staff member or volunteer
Submitted by Steve on 22:20, 18th Jul, 2016 | 0
Earlier this month a stray terrapin was found on the junction of Le Friquet and Les Bassieres.
The terrapin is in good condition and was brought into the Shelter on the 5th July.
If you have lost your terrapin please pop into the GSPCA or call 01481 257261.
For lost and found advice please visit - http://www.gspca.org.gg/services/lost-found-advice
Submitted by Steve on 18:13, 12th Feb, 2016 | 0
Earlier today a stray terrapin was found walking along the Green Lanes.
Nemo as the reptile has been called is only the size of small hand was brought in this afternoon to the GSPCA.
Now housed in an intensive care unit Nemo appears in good health and we are appealing for an owner to come forward.
Yesterday a stray bearded dragon was found on Jerbourg Point and this is the second stray reptile in 2 days.
Yvonne Chauvel Senior Animal Care Assistant said "Today a kind passer by in the Green Lanses found a small terrapin which we have now called Nemo."