- 24 hour Emergency Wardens
- Animal Welfare
- Animal friendly hotels
- Awards & Recognition
- Corporate and group days
- Dog Fouling
- Dog Friendly Pubs
- Dogs Barking
- GSPCA Build Appeal
- GSPCA Committee
- GSPCA Membership
- GSPCA Opening & Visiting Times
- Gert the GSPCA Duck - Fun for kids
- Guernsey Animal Law
- Guernsey Dog Tax Law
- Our Team
- Restrictions on Beaches in Guernsey
- St Andrews Floral Group & Conservation Work
- Stray Cockerels & Hens
- Transporting animals in and out of Guernsey
- Adoption costs at the GSPCA
- Boarding Facilities
- Cat Adoption
- Choosing a Puppy
- Comments & Feedback
- Dog Adoption
- Dog Behaviour
- Dog Training
- Education and Schools
- Fostering Scheme
- Guided Tours at the GSPCA
- Lost & Found Advice
- Microchipping only £4.99 & advice
- Pet Bereavement Advice Page
- Pet Cremation Services
- Pet supplies and products on sale
- Room hire at the GSPCA
- Training & Courses
- Vote for a staff member or volunteer
Thank you Torteval Scarecrow Festival and Mr & Mrs MacIntyre for allowing the GSPCA to enter the wonderful annual event
Submitted by Steve on 08:51, 3rd Aug, 2016 | 0
Last weekend the GSPCA joined in with the fantastic annual Torteval Scarecrow Festival.
This is the second year we have been allowed to join this wonderful family Guernsey event which is held in high esteem by so many.
Last year the GSPCA focused their scarecrow display on Jessie the beagle who had been stray for over two months and was caught only weeks before the event.
Submitted by Steve on 14:22, 1st Aug, 2015 | 0
This weekend why not pop to Torteval and support their annual Parish event which draws thousands every year.
With nearly 50 entries the event has been a buzz all morning with hundreds already enjoying the excellent event.
This year thanks to a GSPCA Torteval volunteer and Mr McIntyre the Animal Shelter has entered its first ever entry.
A GSPCA team went down earlier today to set up our entry 'Jessie Beagle You've Been Caged' and watch out as you're on camera.