- 24 hour Emergency Wardens
- Animal Welfare
- Animal friendly hotels
- Awards & Recognition
- Corporate and group days
- Dog Fouling
- Dog Friendly Pubs
- Dogs Barking
- GSPCA Build Appeal
- GSPCA Committee
- GSPCA Membership
- GSPCA Opening & Visiting Times
- Gert the GSPCA Duck - Fun for kids
- Guernsey Animal Law
- Guernsey Dog Tax Law
- Our Team
- Restrictions on Beaches in Guernsey
- St Andrews Floral Group & Conservation Work
- Stray Cockerels & Hens
- Transporting animals in and out of Guernsey
- Adoption costs at the GSPCA
- Boarding Facilities
- Cat Adoption
- Choosing a Puppy
- Comments & Feedback
- Dog Adoption
- Dog Behaviour
- Dog Training
- Education and Schools
- Fostering Scheme
- Guided Tours at the GSPCA
- Lost & Found Advice
- Microchipping only £4.99 & advice
- Pet Bereavement Advice Page
- Pet Cremation Services
- Pet supplies and products on sale
- Room hire at the GSPCA
- Training & Courses
- Vote for a staff member or volunteer
Submitted by Steve on 09:09, 1st Sep, 2016 | 0
This Saturday an event at the MFA Guernsey Bowl with Buffalo Huddleston for the GSPCA was going to take place but has sadly had to be postponed.
We are all working together to get in place a new date late autumn or early winter and will let everyone know as soon as it has been set.
We are sorry for those that were hoping to come and hope you can all make the new date once it is set.
Gig & Bowling - tickets on sale - Buffalo Huddleston Go Wild for the Caveman & Animal themed Bowling Saturday 3rd September
Submitted by Steve on 21:13, 3rd Aug, 2016 | 0
On Saturday the 3rd September the GSPCA go wild cave man and animal style at the MFA Guernsey Bowl with Buffalo Huddleston.
For £20 per person join us for a unique night of food, bowling and entertainment by one of the best Guernsey bands.
We are aiming at selling tickets in groups of 8 so a total of £160 per group, but will sell individual tickets to those happy to share a lane with new cave man and animal friends.
There are prizes for the best dressed team, individual and highest scores.