- 24 hour Emergency Wardens
- Animal Welfare
- Animal friendly hotels
- Awards & Recognition
- Corporate and group days
- Dog Fouling
- Dog Friendly Pubs
- Dogs Barking
- GSPCA Build Appeal
- GSPCA Committee
- GSPCA Membership
- GSPCA Opening & Visiting Times
- Gert the GSPCA Duck - Fun for kids
- Guernsey Animal Law
- Guernsey Dog Tax Law
- Our Team
- Restrictions on Beaches in Guernsey
- St Andrews Floral Group & Conservation Work
- Stray Cockerels & Hens
- Transporting animals in and out of Guernsey
- Adoption costs at the GSPCA
- Boarding Facilities
- Cat Adoption
- Choosing a Puppy
- Comments & Feedback
- Dog Adoption
- Dog Behaviour
- Dog Training
- Education and Schools
- Fostering Scheme
- Guided Tours at the GSPCA
- Lost & Found Advice
- Microchipping only £4.99 & advice
- Pet Bereavement Advice Page
- Pet Cremation Services
- Pet supplies and products on sale
- Room hire at the GSPCA
- Training & Courses
- Vote for a staff member or volunteer
Submitted by Steve on 14:22, 12th Aug, 2016 | 0
On Wednesday the GSPCA welcomed 8 Voluntourists from the Crystal Symphony.
The 7 ladies and one gentleman that helped out were Eleanor Teare, Jessica Madeca, Barb Jones, Eileen Kaminsky, Sara Macefield, Geoff Ford, Dani Ford & Holly Ford all of which greeted on their arrival by GSPCA Manager Steve Byrne just after 9am.
From Canada, the USA and the UK the group had a short induction and were then set to help the staff and care for the many animals at the GSPCA.
Submitted by Steve on 23:06, 25th Jul, 2016 | 0
Today the GSPCA welcomed 6 Voluntourists from the Crystal Symphony.
The ladies that helped out were Katherine O’Neil, Shirley Kushner, Lisa Brown, Amber Way, Juliana Way & Susan Carter all of which were from Canada and arrived just after 9am.
Steve Byrne GSPCA Manager met the group who after a short induction, a gift of a GSPCA t-shirt and a quick photo with Betty the bull terrier were set to work around the GSPCA.
The group helped clean out the birds and sweep out the rabbit pens, cleaned the cats and walked the dogs.