- 24 hour Emergency Wardens
- Animal Welfare
- Animal friendly hotels
- Awards & Recognition
- Corporate and group days
- Dog Fouling
- Dog Friendly Pubs
- Dogs Barking
- GSPCA Build Appeal
- GSPCA Committee
- GSPCA Membership
- GSPCA Opening & Visiting Times
- Gert the GSPCA Duck - Fun for kids
- Guernsey Animal Law
- Guernsey Dog Tax Law
- Our Team
- Restrictions on Beaches in Guernsey
- St Andrews Floral Group & Conservation Work
- Stray Cockerels & Hens
- Transporting animals in and out of Guernsey
- Adoption costs at the GSPCA
- Boarding Facilities
- Cat Adoption
- Choosing a Puppy
- Comments & Feedback
- Dog Adoption
- Dog Behaviour
- Dog Training
- Education and Schools
- Fostering Scheme
- Guided Tours at the GSPCA
- Lost & Found Advice
- Microchipping only £4.99 & advice
- Pet Bereavement Advice Page
- Pet Cremation Services
- Pet supplies and products on sale
- Room hire at the GSPCA
- Training & Courses
- Vote for a staff member or volunteer
Submitted by Steve on 22:35, 25th Jul, 2016 | 0
On Saturday 23rd July the Red Cross held their Grand Summer Fete by kind permission of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor Vice Admiral Sir Ian and Lady Corder.
The event was hosted by Island FM’s Josh Gabriel and there was plenty of stalls, tombola and teas.
The GSPCA were kindly invited and we had a wonderful afternoon at this fantastic annual event.
There were dance demonstrations by B Creative which entertained the crowds as well as family fun and children’s games throughout the afternoon.
Submitted by Steve on 23:49, 18th Jul, 2016 | 0
On Saturday 23rd July the Red Cross hold their Grand Summer Fete by kind permission of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor Vice Admiral Sir Ian and Lady Corder.
The event will be hosted by Island FM’s Josh Gabriel with stalls, tombola and teas.
The GSPCA have been kindly invited and we look forward seeing you at this fantastic annual event.
Planned is a dance demonstration by B Creative at 2.30pm to entertain the crowds as well as family fun and children’s games throughout the afternoon.