- 24 hour Emergency Wardens
- Animal Welfare
- Animal friendly hotels
- Awards & Recognition
- Corporate and group days
- Dog Fouling
- Dog Friendly Pubs
- Dogs Barking
- GSPCA Build Appeal
- GSPCA Committee
- GSPCA Membership
- GSPCA Opening & Visiting Times
- Gert the GSPCA Duck - Fun for kids
- Guernsey Animal Law
- Guernsey Dog Tax Law
- Our Team
- Restrictions on Beaches in Guernsey
- St Andrews Floral Group & Conservation Work
- Stray Cockerels & Hens
- Transporting animals in and out of Guernsey
- Adoption costs at the GSPCA
- Boarding Facilities
- Cat Adoption
- Choosing a Puppy
- Comments & Feedback
- Dog Adoption
- Dog Behaviour
- Dog Training
- Education and Schools
- Fostering Scheme
- Guided Tours at the GSPCA
- Lost & Found Advice
- Microchipping only £4.99 & advice
- Pet Bereavement Advice Page
- Pet Cremation Services
- Pet supplies and products on sale
- Room hire at the GSPCA
- Training & Courses
- Vote for a staff member or volunteer
Submitted by Steve on 00:32, 15th Nov, 2016 | 0
On Sunday 6th November the GSPCA grounds was filled with Beavers and volunteers helping prepare for the Spring.
The 4th Guernsey Beavers joined volunteers from the RSPB and St Andrews Floral Group to help plant hundreds of bulbs at the Animal Shelter in St Andrews.
The 6 Beavers with a number of parents and volunteers planted the many daffodil and crocus bulbs which will help brighten the grounds when Spring arrives.
Submitted by Steve on 13:17, 30th Apr, 2015 | 0
Last night 23 young boys and girls from the 4th Guernsey Beavers visited the GSPCA to see behind the scenes at the Animal Shelter in St Andrews.
On a sunny evening they arrived for a 6pm tour with GSPCA Manager Steve Byrne who took a group photo of the troop before showing them around the site where they got to see baby birds being fed, hedgehogs, bunnies, our resident tortoise, a puppy and much more.
They learnt how we care for the animals at the GSPCA and the work that is carried out 24 hours 7 days a week.